High School students

Interested in enrolling in Work Experience courses while still in High School? 

  • Earn credit toward a college certificate, degree, or transfer to any California State University (CSU)
  • Your job site is your classroom - no transportation needed to get to class
  • Explore career paths of interest 
  • Develop the 21st century job skills that employers seek: communication, customer service, professionalism/work ethic, time management, motivation/initiative, flexibility/adaptability, leadership, interpersonal skills, teamwork, technology

What you need to know

Link to Dual Enrollment Form

How to enroll

Course Requirements

Work Permit Laws