Our students work with hundreds of businesses in the Sonoma, Lake, Napa, and Marin counties to grow their job skills while being in our Work Experience and Internship courses.
Employers Post Jobs - Select below to post a position on the SRJC Job Board
Student Job Board - Select below to view SRJC Job Board
Getting started is easy:
Students may develop their own internship and enroll to earn units, or they may seek placement assistance from the Work Experience intern coordinator. Through an extensive network of employers ranging from major corporations to government, private sector, and nonprofit agencies, intern students are referred to employers offering part-time jobs or internships, both paid and unpaid, in their chosen field.
Students are often prescreened and referred to employers for interviews. Selected students are required to enroll in one to eight units of Work Experience. An instructor is assigned to visit the student on the job, review the student's goals and objectives, and serve as a resource throughout the semester.
To list your intern position, you will need to follow this two-step process:
1. Register as an employer at the SRJC Student Employment Job Board: Job Board
- Please be advised that posted intern positions are visible to all SRJC students and alumni. Neither the Work Experience Department nor the Student Employment Department screen potential candidates.
2. Next, you will be approved as an employer to list positions and will be able to submit internship positions. Please remember to select Internship. College Central, our job board partner, sends an automated email to you once you have registered, which may go to your SPAM folder.
- SRJC's policy is to not post unpaid positions at for-profit businesses. This policy is related to the Fair Labor Standards Act Info Sheet, Federal Fair Labor Standards Act Form.
- After you have selected an intern and your intern is enrolled in our course, please view here for the employer's role in the internship.